Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things 13, 14, and 15

I joined Flickr when we first started the MULTA project back in June 2006. Since then, I have uploaded 572, but 387 have been this year - and 174 since the start of the month.

I'm using it more and more as a public diary, and a social tool and having much more conversation with others using Flickr.

One of my favourite photos from the last month is this one from the kids' section of the Botany library in Auckland:

My most frivolous set is the Minifigs go travelling (Set). My sons each gave me a minifig (lego person) to take with me on my travels. They were very helpful. I'm taking photos so the boys can see what their minifigs have been up to.




I also contribute to theLibrarian Shoes (Pool).



I think that using Friendfeed has made me use Flickr more, as I keep seeing fabulous photos in the feeds from my contacts and then friending them on Flickr.

For my image generator this week, I went to the Generator blog recommended in Amanda's post and chose the (product name) baby generating site . I gave it a photo of my husband and me from which to create a baby. It is a nifty way to advertise a product that I am sure you will be able to guess from the results below. Click on the mouth and it makes baby noises....

Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby

No comments: